3.04.2014

lexi's february favorites.

Hi peeps!
Here are my 5 favorite things that I was obsessed with in February.

1) Naked 3 Palette:
I was gifted this palette for Valentines day from my girls and I almost peed myself with excitement. I LOVE IT. I have the naked 2 already but I always am reaching for my Naked 3. The colors are just FABBULLOOUUSS, and Urban Decay’s quality is just dah bomb.




2) Moroccan Oil Hair Treatment:
I recently got a mini ombre this month and to be honest with you it murdered my ends. I had already been using Moroccan oil daily but it because it makes my dry hair happy. I put it on the ends of my hair after I get out of the shower or during the day if they start looking to cray cray. It’s a miracle worker.


3)Philosophy Purity Face Wash:
I have had this facewash up in my cabinets for a while- I have currently been obsessed with lush so I put all my other products on the backburner. I thought I’d try it out again and it was a match made in heaven. My skin can be pretty sensitive to face washes and this one is super gentle but also gets the job done. Props Philosophy. (I also still love lush. LUSH 4 LYFE)



4) Pink Plaid by Mac:
What can I say i’m obsessed with pink. I have been wearing this matte color by mac all month. It stays on forever and doesn’t dry out too bad like most matte lipsticks. Mac always wins in the lipstick department. TWO THUMBS UP.



5) Cuptakes phone cases:
I am a cheap person. I like cheap things. My phone has been living in a crappy case for it’s whole life. Poor thing. Anyways I thought it was time for an upgrade because of the many times that I have dropped my phone I thought it had shattered because of it’s lack of protection. Meg & I were shopping at our local homegoods and there was the cutest cuptakes case on sale! I had to get it. It’s cute, and my phone is like “Hey thanks for taking care of me.” and I’m like, “no problem dude.”



No comments:

Post a Comment