1.06.2014

Simple & fresh-faced makeup.

Disregard my messy hair, but this is real life, people. This has been my go-to makeup for the last few week. I quite enjoy it.

[F A C E]
foundation : CoverGirl - Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation.
concealer : Mac - Pro Longwear Concealer NW25
bronzer : Too Faced - Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzing Powder Light/Medium
blush : Nars - Mistinguette [One Night Stand Blush Palette] *Similar: Nars - Gaiety
highlight : The Balm - Mary-Lou Manizer

[E Y E S]
brows : Anastasia - Brow Wiz, Brunette
lid : Mac - All That Glitters
transition & lower lash line : Mac - Wedge
crease : Mac - Charcoal Brown
brow bone : Mac - Schroom
mascara : Benefit - They're Real

[L I P S]
Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter - Tutti Frutti

2 comments:

  1. This is the kind of makeup I want to do! I own good eyeshadow but don't really know how to use it. No, that's not right. I do know *how* to use it, but only for dramatic (read: stage, TV) makeup. I don't really know how to use eyeshadow for simple everyday makeup. Would you consider doing a video just showing you do your makeup? Not an "eyeshadow tutorial" or "applying makeup tutorial" or "don't follow this exactly bc I'm showing extremes" video - just a straightforward one of you doing this kind of makeup for the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete